Pages


Excited to announce a baby on the way!

Friday, January 6, 2012

"How To Be A Successful Father"

Every day is a day closer to parenthood, more specifically for me, FATHERHOOD!?!?! "How To Be A Successful Father"- I am afraid this is another topic on which there are no manuals or how-to-guides. Therefore, I am on the prowl...observing those around me...searching for hints, tips and clues on this topic. It is important for me to not only establish some expectations for myself, but also project the expectations of my son. What will he want from me above all? My first thought is LOVE. I think of the LOVE that God has for me. The LOVE that he had...that he would give up his only son. AMAZING LOVE. The LOVE that Jesus Christ showed me on the cross as he took his final breath. That is the LOVE that I choose to have for little Ryan.

LOVE WILL MOTIVATE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment